Wild Horse Sanctuary's Open House and Benefit
Bring your family and friends for a day of country fun!
August 17, 2013
From noon to 5pm
- Musicians, providing entertainment throughout the day
- Barn Dance and BBQ
- Wild Horse Viewing
- Free Horse Rides for Children Under 10
- Terri Farley Book Signing, Phantom Stallion Series
- Working Stock Dogs, Shoeing, and Saddling Demonstrations
- Q & A With Our Veterinarian
- Raffle with Great Prizes!
- Games for all Ages
Photographer Stan Rapada attended our 2009 Open House and had this to say about our event.
"The finest gathering of people you could ever meet were gathered to celebrate, show their appreciation and support the Wild Horse Sanctuary of Shingletown, California. I don't believe that life gets any better than the day I spent with these extraordinary people."
Here are a few of his photos highlighting the:
- Wild Horse Walks
- Horse Parade
- Horse Demonstrations & Entertainment
For more Photographs you can visit:
Photos by Stan Rapada
The Wild Horse Sanctuary
5796 Wilson Hill Road
Shingletown, CA 96088
Wild Horse Sanctuary
Physical Address: 5796 Wilson Hill Road, Shingletown, CA 96088
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 30, Shingletown, CA
(530) 474-5770 (office hours: Wednesday and Thursday from 9am to 3pm)
Website Design by BrandStyle Design
Adoption Page Photos © Paul Harmon - All Rights Reserved
Photographs © Katey Barrett - All Rights Reserved
© 2013 Wild Horse Sanctuary